สมัครm88 | M88 Asia：NS BlueScope (Thailand) limited invites Thai Architects and university students to participate in the NS BlueScope Design Competition 2015
For: Professional Architects and University students
Theme:“Innovative Steel design”
- To promote and support new concept, technique and innovationof steel building designs, suited with functional and emotional benefit.
- Promote innovative designs by Thai Architects that incorporate steel framing and steel cladding.
- Give a chance for university students to publicize their capability and works.
- For Professional Architect Applicants
- Applicant shall be a resident Thai Architect
- The building/structure will be located in Thailand
- Projects shall be completed
- For Students Applicants
- Applicants are currently studying in architectural faculty or related field
- No limited in scaleand age of building
- Steel roofing and cladding shall be specified in ZINCALUME? steel, Clean COLORBOND? steel, BLUESCOPE ZACS? steel, BLUESCOPE ZACS? Painted steel from NS BlueScope (Thailand) Limited
- Entrants shall submit a completed submission form
- Project must never been rewarded from NS BlueScope (Thailand) Limited
- Application Deadline : 18May 2015
- Award Announcement : 2 June 2015
- Award Ceremony : 12June2015
- Award Exhibition date : 16 – 21 June2015. *The winner’s will be exhibit at Bangkok Art and Culture Centre (BACC)
- Returning date : within 31 August 2015
- Innovative and creative design using metal sheet steel roofing, and/or wall cladding.
- The design solution utilizes the benefits and versatility of coated steel roofing and wall cladding.
- Consideration will be given for creative energy efficiency design solutions
Professional Architect awards
- First Winner Prizes : Visiting architectural projects in Australia (1 person) or equivalent, including THB 30,000 award and certification
- Second Runners up Prizes: Visiting architectural projects in Australia (1 person) or equivalent, including THB 20,000 award and certification
- Third Runners up Prizes: Visiting architectural projects in Australia (1 person) or equivalent, including THB 10,000 award and certification
- First Winner Prizes : THB50,000 with Certificate of merit
- Two of Consolation Prizes : THB5,000 with Certificate of merit
Terms and Conditions
- The final decision regarding award selection rests with the Design Competition Committee.
- The Design Competition Committee consists of a panel of 5 persons:
- Smith Obayawat – Former President (2012-2014 B.C.) – ASA
- Praditchya ?Singharaj – Vice President – ASA
- ChatreeLadalilitsakul – Representative – ASA
- Mr Somkiat Pintatham – President – NS BlueScope(Thailand) Limited
- Mr Dechakom Boonma – VP Marketing – NS BlueScope (Thailand) Limited
- The Design Competition Committee will determine which, if any, submissions meet the required criteria and design standards to warrant an award.
- Presentation materials shall consist of no more than 3 pieces, up to A1 size, in an orientation suitable for vertical wall display (with appropriate mounting).
- Recommended presentation materials include design drawings, conceptual designs, photographs or 3D images of the project.
- Project details are required, specifying type of building, project owner, location, year of completion, construction budget, main contractor, roll former or roofing and cladding supplier as per the submission form.
- All presentation materials of the winning projects shall be retained by NS BlueScope (Thailand) Limited and ASA for up to twelve months before being returned to the applicants. These materials and their copies may be used for academic and commercial presentations, public relations and publications, either in Thailand or overseas.
- Applicant Architects must have permission from the building owner and the owner of the design intellectual property in regards to the use of all presentation materials and additional photographs for the promotion of the design/building. BlueScope Steel shall provide appropriate notice if additional marketing collateral is required.
- Details provided in the submission, including the name of the architect, building owner, project details and presentation materials, or their copies, may be used by NS BlueScope (Thailand) Limited for promotional purposes in Thailand or overseas.
Application Form & E-letter for Professional Architect
Application Form & E-letter for Student